Wednesday, 27 July 2011

I Approach All Intersections With My Windows Closed

Not for fear of being hijacked (not primarily anyway), but because I try to avoid being guilt-tripped into buying bubble guns and ear muffs and cheap plastic rosaries. That, and I can't handle the hawkers shoving their heads in my car and whining at me for money.

But here's a thought: What if instead of selling bizarre pieces of junk (I even saw them selling pink dildos and fluffy vibrators once) they sold food. Like, packets of crisps and chocolates and the like. I'd probably roll up to the traffic light whistling and trying to flag a guy down. How many times have you sat in traffic, parched half to death and with a stomach making obscene noises. I'm just saying. It's a business opportunity for hobos to consider.


No comments:

Post a Comment